How do you select the right debt mutual fund schemes for your portfolio from over 760 debt and hybrid schemes (and growing) in the market? To your surprise the number of debt and hybrid schemes turns out to be 2,765 schemes if you consider the various plans and options attached to them.
So it is not an easy job to select the right debt mutual fund scheme! You need time, effort and expertise to find out which scheme would suit your investment requirement
DebtSelect is a service which takes away this pain from you and delivers experienced, unbiased and credible advice on mutual funds.
What is DebtSelect?
DebtSelect is a research subscription service on debt mutual fund schemes. It provides value added information on various debt mutual funds to help you as an investor to make informed investment decisions.
PersonalFN carries the experience and expertise of a research team which has been researching and advising on mutual funds since 1999. It delivers unbiased and independent opinion on mutual funds and follows a rigorous research process based on various qualitative and quantitative parameters.
What do you get with DebtSelect Subscription?
When you Subscribe to DebtSelect, you get:
- A fortnightly(1st & 3rd Wednesday of every month) report on a debt mutual fund scheme, 26 in a year
- Research on New Fund Offers
- Access to downloading mutual fund scheme performance database
- Regular Update on DebtSelect recommendations
With your subscription to DebtSelect, you also get BONUS access to:
- Investment Ideas Note
- Asset Allocation Note
- MyPlanner - Track your Equity Shares, Mutual Funds, Insurance and other investments through this amazing tracker. Know your Net Worth and budget your cash flows. (Click here to know more)
How can you subscribe?
You can get your subscription to DebtSelect in 1 year and 15 months options.
NO RISK OFFER: 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you do not like the service, you can ask for a FULL REFUND within 30 days of your subscription. No Questions Asked!
Have queries: Call us: +91 22 6136 1200. Or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org