All of us engage in some economic activity and work hard to make a living. But as we engage in an economic activity, we tend to attract the attention of the Income Tax Department. Thus, it becomes imperative for us to work a little more harder and smarter to save our taxes (the legal way) too, so that it can help us make our dreams come true.
This 2017 edition of the Money Simplified Guide on Tax Planning will give you a perspective on how you can plan your taxes smartly.
In This Issue
- 4 Mistakes individuals do while saving tax
- Your small steps (to "Tax Planning") can take you leaps
- Parameters for prudent tax planning
- Optimal tax planning with section 80C
- Thinking beyond Section 80C
- How your home loan can help in tax planning
- House Property and taxes
- How to save tax on your salary
Remember, a penny saved, is a penny earned.