TERMS & CONDITIONS
BANKs & AMCs
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
Following terms & conditions are applicable to customer/ investor transacting on the online platform. The service of the Web- Site is offered to the user of the Service on the condition that the user accepts the terms contained herein
- That Quantum Information Services P Ltd. (QIS) has outsourced the web based trading activities to TechProcess. Customer/ investor shall be directed to the website of Tech process Solutions Pvt. Ltd. for executing the transaction process. Once the process of transaction is complete the customer/ investor shall be redirected to the web site www.personalfn.com.
- The number of Units allotted by the Registrar will reflect in your online account statement within 2 working days. If the transaction status is displayed as "Incomplete" and your bank account for the same transaction was successfully debited then your transaction will considered as successful.
- For all Liquid Schemes the transaction Cut-off time is 11.30 A.M. and previous working day's NAV will be applicable for all transactions executed before 11.30 A.M. The next working day's NAV will be applicable for all transactions executed after the cut-off time.
- For all Non-Liquid Schemes the transaction cut-off time will be 2 PM and the NAV declared on the same day will be applicable for all transactions executed before 2 PM. The next working day's NAV will be applicable for all transaction executed after the cut-off time.
- The numbers of units displayed are the actual number of units available with the registrar and it may not reflect the units purchased for which the confirmation has not been received from the registrar.
- The actual number of units redeemed and the status of your redemption request will be displayed in your online account statement within 2 working days after the confirmation is received from the Registrar.
- The screen will display only confirmed transactions by registrar of AMC.
- If the transaction is delayed or not effected at all for reasons of incomplete or incorrect information, Client/Investor shall not hold QIS or the Mutual fund responsible in any way.
- In case of an NFO the units shall be allotted upon completion of allotment process. Also that the NFO is open only for the period specified by the Mutual Fund. After the end of the NFO period, any forms submitted by the client shall be liable for being rejected by the chosen Mutual Fund, and transfer of funds if any made by the client for the said transaction shall be at the sole risk and liability of the client.
- The client has read the risk factors carefully before taking an investment decision. Offer document(s) / abridged offer document(s) are available with Mutual Fund and with QIS. For taking an investment decision, client must rely on their own examination of the issuer and offer, including risk involved;
- The client hereby agrees to indemnify QIS and the Mutual Fund and its employees for any loss, damage etc incurred or suffered by QIS and the Mutual Fund as a result of any loss of data, unauthorized transaction / error during the financial transaction thereof;
- Neither QIS nor any of the Mutual Funds shall be liable for any failure to perform its obligations, to the extent that such performance has been delayed, hindered or prevented by systems failures, network errors, delay or loss of data due to the above and in circumstances of acts of God, floods, epidemics, quarantine, riot or civil commotion and war.
- The time-stamping of the applications done by the respective Mutual Fund houses shall be final and binding and shall not be disputed.
- The User’s continued use of this Website will be deemed acceptance of these terms and the User will be unequivocally bound by all these terms and conditions.
- QIS shall not be liable for the correctness, accuracy or reliability of the data or uninterrupted or error free provision of the service.
- QIS shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by (a) any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, or (b) interruption in any such data, information or message, due either to any act or omission by QIS or to any force majeure event or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of QIS.
- In addition to and without limiting the foregoing, QIS shall not be liable for any harm caused by the transmission, through the services or information, of a computer virus, or other computer code or programming device that might be used to access, modify, delete, damage, corrupt, deactivate, disable, disrupt, or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of the services or any of the user’s software, hardware, data or property.
- The client agrees to comply with all applicable laws and statutory requirements and agrees to be bound by and to diligently follow and ensure compliance with the applicable laws.
- The client agrees that the money gets debited prior to SIP date according to the ECS cycle of investor’s bank location (RBI has different debit cycle for each location. For example: Mumbai debit cycle T+2, Nagpur debit cycle T+4.). If the ECS debit cycle is T+2, TPSL will ask the RBI to debit the clients bank account on T-3.i.e two days prior to SIP date so that Tech Process will be able to send fund to AMC on SIP +1 date in order to allocate the units (with the same NAV as on SIP date) for the client.
- I / We have read and understood the contents of the Offer Document(s) and Addendum(s) thereto of the respective Scheme(s) and agree to abide by the terms, conditions, rules and regulations of the Scheme(s) applicable from time to time.
- I / We have understood the details of the Scheme and have not received nor been induced by any rebate or gifts, directly or indirectly, in making this investment.
- I / We confirm that in the event I / We is / are Non-Residents of Indian Nationality / Origin, the funds are remitted from abroad through approved banking channels or from the NRE / NRO / FCNR Account.
- I / We hereby declare that the amount being invested in the Scheme(s) is derived through legitimate sources and is not held or designed for the purpose of contravention of any Act, Rules, Regulations or any statute or legislation or any other applicable laws or any Notifications, Directions issued by any governmental or statutory authority from time to time.
- I / We are required to provide Permanent Account Number (PAN) in this Application Form, and is to be necessarily provided in order to comply with the KYC guidelines issued by regulatory authorities.
- I / We have read and understood the terms and conditions of investing through mfOnline and agree to abide by them.
- I / We confirm that the details provided are true and correct.